Julie's Journey

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Challenged




Still feeling rather challenged food wise. I am only able to eat 1 time a day (I might be able to sneak a second small amount in if lucky) I am having quite a bit of pain and restriction. I am so full all the time, I am not getting any where near the water I need. Here in Colorado it is really dry so I should be getting minimmum 4 bottles of water. I rarely have room for 1, let alone 4!!!!

So..... why is my weight up?????

Started exercising more, mainly upper body, due to the bad knee problems. Now, on top of the fact that I feel like I could be sick any moment from the over filled stomach I am in a lot of pain in my back and left arm.

What's a girl gotta do around here to lose a few pounds???????

1 Comments:

Blogger Gen said...

Julie, I wonder if you are retaining water still from surgery? When I had my gallbladder surgery that fluid stuck around for quite a while. The whole thing is totally unfair. First having to lose your band, now not eating much and not losing. Your turn to catch a break! Hang in there.

March 5, 2011 at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home