Julie's Journey

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I've been sick

I have some sort of stomach virus. While it is a good way to lose weight (I've lost 5 pounds in 3 days) I would not recommend it!! It might be worth it, if I didn't know I will "find" that weight again as soon as I start eating. I am so paranoid about throwing up with the band, at least I didn't do that!!! My nurse came out yesterday, and told me if I wasn't able to drink water or keep it in for the next couple days I should go to the ER. It is really easy to get dehydrated here in Denver. I am hoping I am over the worst of it.

I was only able to get to the gym once last week ;(( I had to take my MIL to the doctors on Monday, I went on Wed, then was sick on Fri. It probably wouldn't have mattered on Friday anyway, they closed the pool to the public. There has been a lot on the news about kids almost drowning in the pool due to lifeguards inefficency, so they had to do some more training. Makes me want to take Kayleigh there for swimming lesons...Not!!!

Right now, I am just looking at getting better and getting back to the gym. More later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

I hope you feel better soon! I am scared to death of throwing up with the band too.

September 20, 2008 at 3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home