Julie's Journey

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just checking in

Not too much going on right now. I did get a recumbent exercise bike (pictures attached) Kayleigh so badly want's to use it... but her little legs are way too short... even with the seat all the way up! I got it yesterday. Yesterday I did 5minutes (all I can do at one time) 5 times. Today I started doing a mile at a time (first mile 7 1/2 minutes, then less and less on each mile.) I did 5 miles today!!! It about kicks my butt to do a mile... I will have to build up to more.

My weight on Thursday was still the same. I am hoping the recent fill and the bike will make a difference.

I forgot to mention my biggest accomplishment in MI last time. My friend Joann and I went out to the bar (where I had 1 orange juice) when the bar closed Joann told me "I am going to go across to Dunkin Donuts for something" (it's right across the parking lot) I went in with her and ordered a Boston Cream (my absolute favorite!!!) We got back in the car and I took it out of the bag. I sat and looked at it for the 10 minute trip home, then though "I really don't want this" I ended up putting it back in the bag and giving it to Joann. Very good of me, if I must say so myself!!!

I hope everyone is doing well, and achieveing their goals. Till next time.....

1 Comments:

Blogger DocSly said...

Julie, the exercise on the bike will really help you. Instead of riding fast, ride a little longer each time. My trainer tells me that 20 minutes of good exercise burns fat for two hours.

November 29, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home