Julie's Journey

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just happy to be losing

Not too much going on here. I'm happy to say I am still losing steadily. I am so happy and thankful for that, since I know from bitter experience it can stop in a second.

I've been way too tight the last couple of days. I got stuck on Thursday at lunch (I have been doing that a LOT) We only get a half hour lunch... and when you have to sign out, walk across a very long room to the doors, then another long walk to the bathroom (since they frown on us going while on the phone... and believe me... it is quite difficult to wait when you are drinking 3 bottles of water before lunch) go to the bathroom, heat your lunch... that doesn't leave much time for eating. I have been eating too fast and getting stuck. Then, of course, it takes even more time when I have to go back into the bathroom to releave myself of everything I just ate (sorry if TMI). Anyway..... Usually I eat liquids for the rest of the day and I have no problems. Thursday I felt quite a bit of pain in my band area afterwards. Friday when I tried to eat something I felt definite pain (I didn't eat enough to get stuck...as soon as the pain started I switched right to liquids.) Same Saturday. I am going to try to have something nice and soft in a bit. Hopefully I will not feel any pain. This is so unusual to me.... I am sooooo afraid I have started to slip.

Oh well... I'll say bye for now and update when I can eat again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Hi Julie, what you are describing sounds familiar to me, I went back to the surgeons and had to have some fill taken out. I only had 3.2ml in and had only had one fill, but I was definitely overfull and experiencing the same symptons you just described.

Since the unfill, things have been great, and the weight loss is moving again.

Good luck
Tracey

January 18, 2009 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Diz said...

Hey Jules...I hope everything is turning out ok. I think Tracey may be on to something there. Any possibility of you having snacks in your pocket..like one of those cheese sticks or something?

January 19, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home