Julie's Journey

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Good News....



Got a letter from the insurance company today. They have authorized my surgery!!!! I have been waiting and waiting for a call. I did not expect to get a letter. I need to call the surgeons office tomorrow to book my date. I also am going to call the insurance company and make sure they are not going to require the 6 weeks of classes. Really, there is no reason.... one of the things they do in the class is go over the different surgeries available. I don't need that, since I don't have any choice on surgery. Also..... can they really teach me anything that I don't already know after living the life for 2 1/2 years???

I am so happy.

Will post tomorrow after I talk to the surgeons office.

Later...

1 Comments:

Blogger Darlin1 said...

YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

XO

May 25, 2011 at 1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home